[phenixbb] Phasing using CryoEM Map

Nathaniel Echols nechols at lbl.gov
Sat Aug 30 12:26:08 PDT 2014

On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 12:19 PM, Terwilliger, Thomas Charles <
terwilliger at lanl.gov> wrote:

>  On the TaBr cluster:  I'm sorry as you noticed this was broken in hyss
> and autosol.  It was just fixed a week ago...however we have not had any
> builds released since then. Once the next nightly build is released you
> should be able to use "TX" as your atom type in either hyss or autosol.

If you're feeling lucky, you can try last night's build:

https://www.phenix-online.org/download/phenix/nightly/?version=dev-1787

Unfortunately, since the part of the build system that runs the tests is
completely broken, I have no way to tell if all of the programs are working
correctly.  (The GUI should be quite stable, however.)  Hopefully we will
have something more trustworthy in a few days.

-Nat