[phenixbb] neighbouring residues with symmetry

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Fri Dec 5 10:13:47 PST 2014

Hi Swanand,

what we have readily available is the tool to calculate bulk-solvent
mask: is a binary map (0 in protein region and 1 in bulk-solvent
region). Definitions and calculation algorithm are described in

Jiang, J.-S. & Brünger, A. T. (1994). J. Mol. Biol. 243, 100-115.

Perhaps other can point something else (if any) but this is all I'm
aware of.

Pavel