[phenixbb] Reliable twinning fraction estimation

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Dec 10 19:39:49 PST 2014

Hello Xiao,

Xtriage estimates twin fraction, while phenix.refine refines it.
Therefore an estimated value may be different from refined one. By how
much different? That I would not dare to guess!

Given that twining is present and you picked correct twin law the value
of twin fraction from phenix.refine is going to be more accurate than
its estimate from Xtriage.

Pavel