[phenixbb] revisiting "Problem with loop fitting "

Terwilliger, Thomas C terwilliger at lanl.gov
Sun Feb 23 06:39:57 PST 2014

Hi Alejandro,

I think that the documentation is not clear enough about how to specify the gap (I will fix this).  Try this test:

   phenix_regression.wizards.test_command_line_loops test_fit_loops

Then modify the command in that test:

  phenix.fit_loops pdb_in=nsf_gap.pdb mtz_in=resolve_0.mtz seq_file=nsf.seq start=37 end=43 chain_id=None

to match your PDB file and mtz file.

The confusing thing (I think) is that start=37 means the first residue in the gap is 37, not the last residue already present is 37.

Let me know if that doesn't do it!
All the best,
Tom T