[phenixbb] ERRASER location within rosetta

Terwilliger, Thomas C terwilliger at lanl.gov
Fri Feb 28 07:43:14 PST 2014

________________________________
From: Terwilliger, Thomas C
Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 8:42 AM
To: Benoît Masquida
Cc: Terwilliger, Thomas C
Subject: RE: [phenixbb] ERRASER location within rosetta

Hi Benoit,
I'm sorry for the trouble!

The error message,

"Sorry, Rosetta version 3.5 or later is needed for ERRASER"

is printed if erraser cannot find the file

   erraser_option.py

which should be located in

$PHENIX_ROSETTA_PATH/rosetta_tools/ERRASER

or

$PHENIX_ROSETTA_PATH/tools/ERRASER

If you don't have PHENIX_ROSETTA_PATH defined then that would fix it as well.

Let me know if this doesn't help!

All the best,
Tom T