[phenixbb] non-bonded

Leonard Thomas lmthomas at ou.edu
Thu Jan 23 12:31:43 PST 2014

Hello All,

We are trying to refine a complex that was solved using Phaser.  We
have run a round of rigid body refinement using Refmac and now want to
run a simulated annealing run in Phenix.  Visually the complex looks
pretty.  The resolution we currently are at is 3.6 A.  When we go to
run phenix.refine the program quits with a Number of non-bonded
interactions < 0.0001 error.  Is there a way to loosen this up a bit
or get around it or should we go about this in a different way?

Best Regard,

Leonard Thomas, Ph.D.
Macromolecular Crystallography Laboratory Manager
University of Oklahoma
Stephenson Life Sciences Research Center
101 Stephenson Parkway
Norman, OK 73019-5251
Office: (405)325-1126

lmthomas at ou.edu