[phenixbb] exporting results, reduce

jp d yoyoq at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 09:17:13 PST 2014

hi,
the rigid body refinement took 5 hours, not the reduce step.

this is a run with chain problems and it never finished
http://musso.ucsc.edu/exporting_reduce/verify_fail/
http://musso.ucsc.edu/exporting_reduce/verify_fail/withchain.pdb

this is the pdb with no chain where refine took 5 hours and reduce finished normally

http://musso.ucsc.edu/exporting_reduce/no_chain/
http://musso.ucsc.edu/exporting_reduce/no_chain/nochain.pdb

this is a similar run with chain problems and it took 35 hours
http://musso.ucsc.edu/exporting_reduce/oneproc/

thanks
jpd