[phenixbb] Anomalous or not?

CPMAS Chen cpmasmit at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 08:54:57 PDT 2014

Francis,

My anomalous plot for Br is more like your Cobalt 1 site less redundancy.

Ryan,

As my Br anomalous signals are weak, I merged signals from multiple
crystals.

Meanwhile I am looking into the detail about the autoxds processing as
suggested by Tim.

Thanks,

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 10:02 AM, Francis Reyes <Francis.Reyes at colorado.edu>
wrote:

> In addition to Tim's comments above, using loggraph to see the anomalous
> CC plot from scala is a good qualitative indicator of whether you have
> anomalous signal..
>

> Some data points for what reasonable plots  (and their corresponding XDS
> SigANO's) look like:
> https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/19558536/AnomalousCC.pdf

> On Jul 10, 2014, at 9:03 AM, CPMAS Chen <cpmasmit at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Which result should I trust? By the way, how can I view/display the
> ***.anamplot file, which is apparently xmgr format file, but I can not
> display in CCP4i.

Charles Chen

Research Associate

University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine

Department of Anesthesiology