[phenixbb] Anomalous or not?

Tim Gruene tg at shelx.uni-ac.gwdg.de
Thu Jul 10 10:16:44 PDT 2014

Hi Phil,

I had borderline cases in mind where you are at the limit of
solvability. In such a case you want to get the best out of your data as
possible and avoid any harm when possible. And since you never know if a
case is borderline until it is solved, I think it is good practice to do
it right anyway.

My comments are based on experience from Kay and George, who have done a
few tests on phasing with shelxd.

I agree that the changes are small.

Best,
Tim