[phenixbb] cifs still in pdb v2

Nigel Moriarty nwmoriarty at lbl.gov
Mon Jul 14 09:33:25 PDT 2014

Guenter

I'm working on a couple of improvements on some of the ligands and I'm
hoping to have them in the release soon.

Sorry for the trouble.

Nigel

On Sun, Jul 13, 2014 at 11:04 AM, Guenter Fritz <
guenter.fritz at uni-konstanz.de> wrote:

> Dear Pavel and Nat,
>
> can you include in future phenix versions the FAD.cif, NAD.cif and
> data_NAI.cif / NAI.cif in pdb v3? Currently both are still pdb v2. I
> usually simply copy the cifs pdb v3 into the mon_lib directory , but
> sometimes I forget it and stumble over it.
>
> Thanks and best wishes, Guenter

Nigel W. Moriarty
Building 64R0246B, Physical Biosciences Division
Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
Berkeley, CA 94720-8235
Phone : 510-486-5709     Email : NWMoriarty at LBL.gov
Fax   : 510-486-5909       Web  : CCI.LBL.gov