[phenixbb] [External] RE: phenix.ligandfit does not recognize a list of SDF file names

Terwilliger, Thomas Charles terwilliger at lanl.gov
Tue Jul 22 11:00:21 PDT 2014

Hi Jason,

I fixed ligandfit so that it should now be able to take your list of sdf files and run each file sequentially.  Starting with tomorrow's build, you should be able test it out with this regression test:

  phenix_regression.wizards.test_command_line_ligands test_ligand_list

Thanks for pointing out the problem!  Let me know if that does not do it.

All the best,
Tom T