[phenixbb] SFALL in CCP4 and calculate F(model) in Phenix

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Wed Jul 23 16:12:58 PDT 2014

Hi Patric,

I don't know what SFALL does. But from the context of your previous
questions I figure may be this is relevant:

1) phenix.reciprocal_space_arrays:
http://phenix-online.org/version_docs/dev-1750/reference/reciprocal_space_arrays.html

2) phenix.maps:
http://phenix-online.org/version_docs/dev-1750/reference/phenix_maps.html

3) phenix.fmodel:
http://phenix-online.org/version_docs/dev-1750/reference/fmodel.html

4) phenix.refine output includes most of what 1-3) generate.

Pavel