[phenixbb] Maximum Likelihood Method for Twinning

Randy Read rjr27 at cam.ac.uk
Tue Jul 29 05:59:33 PDT 2014

Yes, we were hoping to make some generalisations and improvements before publishing this.  (Which we obviously haven’t gotten around to doing yet!)

Randy

-----
Randy J. Read
Department of Haematology, University of Cambridge
Cambridge Institute for Medical Research    Tel: +44 1223 336500
Wellcome Trust/MRC Building                         Fax: +44 1223 336827
Hills Road                                                            E-mail: rjr27 at cam.ac.uk
Cambridge CB2 0XY, U.K.                               www-structmed.cimr.cam.ac.uk