[phenixbb] PHENIX.apply_ncs question

Sun Bingfa sunbingfa at gmail.com
Wed May 7 12:34:38 PDT 2014

Hi guys,

I've been working on a structure using NCS. When I run the phenix.apply_ncs
to generate the whole structure using the original one chain PDB, it gave
me a PDB with same atom number on the other chain.
For example, I start with chain A and end in chain A and B (B is generated
by NCS), while the atom number on chain B is just a duplicate of chain A,
starting from 1. This cause error in the subsequent refinement trials.

I'm wondering what program can correct this issue.

Thanks,

Bingfa