[phenixbb] PHENIX.apply_ncs question

Sun Bingfa sunbingfa at gmail.com
Wed May 7 22:26:03 PDT 2014

Hi Nat,

It is the PHENIX.refine which I was using, but now I think the problem is
due to the fact that there is an exact "copy" of atoms with the exact same
coordinate but different atom number, which caused the failure for
phenix.refine. I can delete those part to get the refinement going, but I
still don't understand why the phenix.apply_ncs generate an extra
copy.......
Thanks,

Bingfa