[phenixbb] HLs not recognised

Jonathan Grimes jonathan at strubi.ox.ac.uk
Mon May 12 05:49:51 PDT 2014

  i have now used phenix to read in the mtz file, read all the arrays
  and make a new mtz file.

  phenix recognised the HLs as Hend/latt coeffs.

  i used the eff file to run phenix.refine at the command line
  and got this error

  Not a suitable array of experimental phases: refinement.input.experimental_phases.labels=HLA,HLB,HLC,HL

   The phases were orginally derived by Phenix using the auto solve GUI.

    Jon

Dr. Jonathan M. Grimes,
NDM Senior Reseach Fellow                               Diamond Research Fellow
University Research Lecturer                              Diamond Light Source
Division of Structural Biology                              Diamond House
Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics         Harwell Science Campus
University of Oxford                                            Didcot
Roosevelt Drive,                                                  OX11 0DE
Oxford OX3 7BN, UK

Email: Jonathan at strubi.ox.ac.uk, Web: www.strubi.ox.ac.uk
Tel: (+44) - 1865 - 287561, FAX: (+44) - 1865 - 287547