[phenixbb] Sharing a Phenix project via Dropbox

Edward A. Berry BerryE at upstate.edu
Fri May 16 07:42:16 PDT 2014

That should work. If Dropbox is necessarily in the user's directory,
have root create a folder like /a/ and chown it to the user who needs
to share. Said user then creates a soft link to Dropbox in her home directory.
Then have phenix create the job in /a/Dropbox/mypoject.
(Hope Phenix doesn't automatically resolve the path to full path)

same /a/ is also useful for the user to make short paths to other frequently accessed directories.
To avoid spaces, ln -sf /../"Google Drive"  /a/gd

eab