[phenixbb] Sharing a Phenix project via Dropbox

Sebastiano Pasqualato sebastiano.pasqualato at gmail.com
Mon May 19 06:27:48 PDT 2014

Hi Derek,
I didn't have this kind of problem, and could easily install Google Drive by defining " /Google Drive " as default path.
Maybe I created the directory beforehand, and then selected it while installing Google Drive, but honestly I don't remember.
I think I can easily create a directory in /

Best,
Sebastiano