[phenixbb] how to refine everything except n residues in phenix.refine?

Murpholino Peligro murpholinox at gmail.com
Thu May 22 21:13:30 PDT 2014

Hi everybody!
Everytime when I (within coot) do "real space refine" two arginines that
have two alternate conformations ..(interacting by hydrogen bonds); and
then phenix.refine everything, both conformers move away. Therefore, when I
open my mtz and pdb files from phenix.refine in coot, I'll have green blobs
where there should be guanidium groups.

Can I tell phenix.refine not to move only those two residues?

It should be something like the following lines in the eff file?
sites {
      individual = None
      torsion_angles = None
      rigid_body = None