[phenixbb] Ringer

Pavel Afonine pafonine at lbl.gov
Sun Nov 9 19:22:38 PST 2014

Hi Ivan,

as Nat mentioned, Ringer in whatever its incarnation is not
comprehensively supported in Phenix.

Could you please explain in plain language what is the problem that your
are trying to solve and what you expect as the outcome?

We may have tools already available in Phenix to address it or we may
have components that are part of Phenix and that we can quickly put
together to create a tool to do exactly what you want, even specifically
tailored to your task! Let's talk and see what can be done.

All the best,
Pavel