[phenixbb] GeoStd: was definition of glycosylation in phenix.refine

Schubert, Carsten [JRDUS] CSCHUBER at its.jnj.com
Tue Nov 18 14:57:55 PST 2014

Hi Nigel,

could you please comment on any plans to harmonize the use of these restraints for other refinement programs as well. Phenix originally appears to have implemented the restraint dictionaries from CCP4. Right now there seems to be some kind of parallel development going on with the dictionaries being in sync to some degree. Is there a plan to move to a unified restraints distribution at some point?

Thanks

                Carsten