[phenixbb] MRage against local "select" PDB database on commandline

Kaushik Hatti hskaushik at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 10:09:03 PST 2014

Hi Gabor,

Actually the database is not split at chain alone but domain level too.
Many multi-domain proteins are split into each structure file containing a
single domain eg, 1xxxB_1, 1xxxB_2,...  I specifically want to pick
homologous structure from this custom database and not the entire PDB.  I
will try to hack this at my end and will share it here if I succeed.

Thanks,
Kaushik