[phenixbb] residue selection for rsrl?

Kevin Jude kjude at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 26 10:55:27 PST 2014

Hi Pavel, I've identified the root issue of my original problem - I am
using a reference model and the problematic side chains don't agree with
the reference.  Easy enough to fix.

Also I was using structure factors calculated by Buster, not realizing that
this file contained HL coefficients based on my model.  Phenix read these
coefficients and switched to MLHL; the resulting instability is probably
what led to the increase in Rfree.  Re-refinements using the ML target show
that the Rfree is essentially the same with and without RSR, to be expected
since the structure is about finished.

Best wishes
Kevin