[phenixbb] (no subject)

Sneha Rangarajan rsneha at umd.edu
Fri Oct 3 11:58:17 PDT 2014

Thanks for your suggestions.

I did another round of refinement with default settings (XYZ,realsp, IndB and occ) with and without weight optimization.

Without weight opt, the Rfactors are 23/36 with RMSbonds-0.0108 and RMSangles-1.750

With weight optimization (Xray stereo and Xray ADP) the Rfactors are 32/39 with RMSbonds-0.0052 and RMSangles-1.390.

I am now going to try running simulated annealing along with weight optimization and see if that makes a difference.