[phenixbb] ligand fitting

Sneha Rangarajan rsneha at umd.edu
Thu Oct 9 09:56:59 PDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I have a question about ligand fitting into density.
At this point my maps look quite good with decent density for the peptide (ligand)[Rfactprs 26/31].

I tried using ligandfit by giving it the pdb and mtz of the ligand free model along with peptide.pdb (peptide stripped from a pdb where it was complexed with a homologous protein).
However the output was a ligand.pdb file with a CC of 0.49. I am not sure how to interpret this. Does this mean it could not find the density for the ligand?

Is there a better way to fit the peptide into density?

Thanks,