[phenixbb] ligand fitting

Parthasarathy Sampathkumar spartha2 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 11:06:04 PDT 2014

Hi Sneha,

Easier option would be to superpose homolog-protein+peptide coordinates
onto your "apo" structure (using SSM for example within coot), which might
get the peptide closer to the binding-site of your protein, and then tweak
it for better fit.

OR if the peptide is not too long, and its electron density is clear one
might be able to build it manually from scratch.

Hope this helps,

Partha