[phenixbb] Phenix Table 1 discrepancy

Rich Grey rich_grey at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 14:32:44 PDT 2014

I'm preparing Table 1 for a structure I have recently solved.  I chose to compare the Table 1 Phenix produces to the data found in the PDB file and the log file from my last refinement in Phenix.  I see discrepancies between the data for the highest resolution bin's R-factors, including what resolution data that bin contains.  In addition, the number of reflections used in refinement is different (although only by about 5, so not a large difference).  The PDB file appears to match the log file, and the overall Rwork and Rfree agree for all.  Does anyone know where the Table 1 program in Phenix pulls these values from why I may be seeing these differences?  Thank You.

-Rich