[phenixbb] OMIT map

Terwilliger, Thomas Charles terwilliger at lanl.gov
Tue Sep 2 08:02:32 PDT 2014

Hi Abhishek,

Autobuild is trying to tell you that if you supply an input map it cannot use that input map in the generation of an omit map.  The reason it cannot use the input map is that it needs to generate an unbiased map and if it uses your input map it won't be unbiased.  To fix this, just don't supply an input map.   I hope that helps!

All the best,
Tom T