[phenixbb] anomalous difference map

CPMAS Chen cpmasmit at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 06:28:26 PDT 2014

Hi, All

Please correct me if I am wrong on this.

Suppose I have a peak in the anomalous difference map, I should place Br
(in my case) at the peak position, while the other part of the molecule in
the peak of the difference map. Should I always expect to see the overlaps
of these two peaks? at some positions, I see they are apart by 1~2A.

Thanks!

Charles