[phenixbb] calculate CC*

wei xia weixia1984 at outlook.com
Mon Sep 15 13:19:50 PDT 2014

Hi all:I have a set of data indexed with XDS (space group P222). When I use phaser, the MR solution was in space group P212121.I then changed the space group of mtz file to P212121 using phenix Reflection file editor and did the refinement. Now I use phenix to calculate CC*, in which I input unmerged data (from xds, P222) and merged data (mtz file, P212121) and final pdb file.It turned out to be "incompatible symmetry" error. Are there any easy ways to get the calculate CC* running?Thanks!
Wei Xia