[phenixbb] Structure with pseudo-NCS translation

Mark A Saper saper at umich.edu
Fri Apr 3 06:59:59 PDT 2015

I know that Phaser takes account of NCS translation in the likelihood statistics ( Read, Adams, McCoy (2013) Intensity statistics in the presence of translational non crystallographic symmetry”). Has this also been incorporated into phenix.refine?  I have a structure with pseudo NCS translations because of NCS rotational symmetry. One suggestion that I found in the archives, was to explicitly LS target refinement rather than ML.  Any comments?

Mark
Mark A. Saper, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Biological Chemistry, University of Michigan
Ann Arbor MI  48109-1055 U.S.A.
saper at umich.edu     phone (734) 764-3353     fax (734) 764-3323