[phenixbb] expermiental sigma or SIGFP of the mtz file

Tim Gruene tg at shelx.uni-ac.gwdg.de
Sun Apr 12 06:39:23 PDT 2015

Dear Smith,

you are talking about the standard uncertainty of the amplitude derived
from the intensities measured from the sample the mtz-file relates to.
If you have FP but not SIGFP, that's probably a mistake, if you have
neither the person who prepared the mtz-file probably decided not to put
it in there.

Best,
Tim