[phenixbb] idealizing structure

Kgosisejo, Oarabile o.kgosisejo at usask.ca
Mon Apr 27 13:26:09 PDT 2015

Thank you

Best Regards,

Oarabile M. Kgosisejo

From: Pavel Afonine [pafonine at lbl.gov]
Sent: April 27, 2015 2:21 PM
To: Kgosisejo, Oarabile; PC; PHENIX list
Subject: Re: [phenixbb] idealizing structure

Hi,

GUI analog of command line phenix.geometry_minimization is:

Model tools (from main Phenix GUI window) -> Geometry minimization

The same but with map restraints (which may be more useful, depending on
context) is phenix.real_space_refine:

http://phenix-online.org/documentation/reference/real_space_refine.html
http://phenix-online.org/presentations/real_space_refine.pdf

This is command line only, at the moment.

Pavel