[phenixbb] on phenix.real_space_refine

Smith Liu smith_liu123 at 163.com
Tue Apr 28 20:51:00 PDT 2015

Dear All,

If with phenix.real_space_refine, I got a model (with PDB), in which there is a fragment containing several residues (not in continuation in the fragment), with side chains not fitting to the corresponding side chain density (or out of the density, but close to the density), which function(s) of phenix.real_space_refine (for example,minimization_global or local_grid_search?) can improve the fitting of the sidechains to the density?

I am looking forward to getting your reply.

Smith