[phenixbb] Anisotropic B-factors with Trucated Data

Jrh jrhelliwell at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 00:05:30 PDT 2015

Hi
1.7 Angstrom resolution seems to me awfully low for thinking about anisotropic protein model refinement! Ie in terms of number of diffraction data to model parameters. The truncation due to the set up geometry, leading to high <I/sig(I)> at the edge of the data set, IMHO, should not lead to too much oddity (in the atom B factors).
Just my two cents worth,
Best wishes,
John

Emeritus Prof John R Helliwell DSc