[phenixbb] Anisotropic B-factors with Trucated Data

Jrh jrhelliwell at gmail.com
Sat Aug 1 09:51:07 PDT 2015

Dear Pavel,
I appreciate your reply, thankyou.

And what would you use firstly to monitor success (an Rfree drop presumably but how much is of a drop is significant?) and second to guard against 'over fitting' eg (restraining the aniso Bij?).

PDB Redo use a Hamilton Rfactor test algorithm to judge if aniso can sensibly be applied. That seems to me the ideal check (Hamilton).

Greetings,
John
Cc

Emeritus Prof John R Helliwell DSc_Physics
FInstP FRSC FRSB Fellow of the ACA
Emeritus Member of the British Biochemical Society
School of Chemistry, University of Manchester, M13 9PL, UK.