[phenixbb] Different cell content than expected in Xtriage

Jobi jobichenc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 07:00:23 PDT 2015

Dear Bishal,
The correctness of the solution is not only based on the cell content analysis.
In the first run the program might have located only 2 molecules or there is only 2 molecules in the asu.

What are the TFZ and RFZ scores? Have you looked at the map after getting this solution?

Need to provide bit more details to get a clear picture.
Please take a look at the following link.
https://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/reference/mr_overview.html

Jobi

Sent from my iPhone