[phenixbb] Phenix dev-2247 fails to start

Billy Poon bkpoon at lbl.gov
Mon Dec 7 10:38:09 PST 2015

Hi Chen,

It looks like en_GB is associated with English (Great Britain). I'm not
sure why that would cause the GUI to not work. What is the output from
typing "locale" at a terminal? A possible fix would be to set the LC_ALL
environment variable to "C". For C shells, you would type "setenv LC_ALL C"
and for bash, the command would be "export LC_ALL=C".

Let me know if that doesn't solve the problem. Thanks!

--
Billy K. Poon
Research Scientist