[phenixbb] Modifications for Ca-binding site

Keller, Jacob kellerj at janelia.hhmi.org
Tue Dec 29 05:49:09 PST 2015

Well, I think it's more of a data-vs-geometry battle, with the geometry dragging in the side chains towards the calciums, and the data pulling them out. When I real-space refine them in Coot, some of the Ca-O distances are pretty different from the "ideal" values. Maybe I could just exclude them from xyz refinement in Phenix after making sure they're correct in Coot? I'll give that a shot.

Kol tuv,

Jacob