[phenixbb] on my Phenix refinment

Smith Lee smith_lee123 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 7 17:13:20 PST 2015

Dear All,
I have started a Phenix refinement, my strategy including xyz coordinates, real space, individual B-factors, Group B-factors, TLS parameters, Occupancies, optimize X-ray/sterochemistry weight, NCS restraints, and Automatically correct N/Q/H errors. Number of cycles is 3. It is now at the 3' bss stage. But will you please tell me why there is no rsrl stage occurred in the Run Status window (here I mean there is no 1' rsrl stage and 2' rsrl stage) even now it has reached the 3' bss stage?
I am looking forward to getting your reply.
Smith