[phenixbb] on XYZ individual (reciprocal space) refinement

Oleg Sobolev osobolev at lbl.gov
Tue Feb 10 10:24:53 PST 2015

Dear Dialing,

XYZ individual refinement is executed by XYZ coordinates option in the GUI.
Other options are optimizing the weights between the data and
ADP/stereochemistry respectively which may influence the refinement but are
not necessary for coordinate refinement.

You may find a thorough description here:
http://www.phenix-online.org/documentation/reference/refine_gui.html
Chapters "Parametrization" and "Targets and Restraints".

Best regards,
Oleg Sobolev.