[phenixbb] Calculating map with electron scattering factors

Omar Davulcu davulcuo at ohsu.edu
Tue Feb 10 14:20:49 PST 2015

Hi Pavel,

Thanks for getting back to me.  I'm running Phenix version 1.9, build 1692.  When I run phenix.maps to generate a maps.params file, I don't see electron as an option for scattering_table.  I do see the other four options, though.

When I run phenix.fmodel as you suggested, but substituting the actual name of the pdb file, I get an error message saying:
Sorry: Not a possible choice for scattering_table: electron (command line argument, line 1)
  Possible choices are:
    wk1995
    it1992
    *n_gaussian
    neutron

While it seemed pretty straightforward, is it possible that I haven't installed Phenix properly?

Thanks,
Omar