[phenixbb] Please comment on the twinning analysis of my data by Xtriage

Smith Liu smith_liu123 at 163.com
Sun Feb 15 06:27:42 PST 2015

Dear All,

I have done a Xtriage twinning analysis on my data. I summarize the result as following,

Twinning analysis summary: The results of the L-test indicate that the intensity statistics below as expected. No twinning is suspected. Multivariate Z score L-test: 1.625.

It further shows,

Possible twin operators
o merohedral twin operator(s) found, 1 pseudo-merohedral twin operator(s) found.
Type       Axis    R metric(%)    delta(le Pa)      delta (lebed)   Twin law
PM        2-fold    4.934               2.547                  0.036        l -k h

Based on the above information, will you please advise me whether I need to input "l -k h" in the "Twin law" in "Other options" in "Refinement settings" in the Phenix refine graphical interface?

I am looking forward to getting your reply.

Smith