[phenixbb] The discrepancy for determination of Ramachandran outliers by Coot and MolProbity

Smith Lee smith_lee123 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 18 16:38:39 PST 2015

Dear All,
It often finds for the Ramachandran favored determined by Coot, MolProbity regards as Ramachandran outliers. There are earlier posts regards Coot and MolProbity has different database for the determination of the Ramachandran plots. Then will you please let me know the correct way to correct the Ramachandran outliers by Coot in order to meet the MolProbity Standards?
I am  looking forward to getting your reply.
Smith