[phenixbb] Autobuild iterative omit map error

Emilia C. Arturo (Emily) eca38 at drexel.edu
Fri Feb 20 06:53:44 PST 2015

Hello.

I'd like to use phenix's Autobuild iterative omit map tool, but have run
into an error I could use some help with. When the process aborts, the
message that phenix outputs is that the input file has duplicate chains. I
looked at the pdb file and I do not see duplicate chains; could the ANISOU
records for each atom generated by TLS refinement be hanging up the
process? I had no error with Autobuild when I started the iterative map
process using an input file that had been generated by phenix.refine using
the same configuration as the TLS refinement had used (except, of course,
for the TLS parameters).

Thanks for your attention.
Emily.