[phenixbb] a question related to Phaser-MR

Randy Read rjr27 at cam.ac.uk
Thu Jan 1 09:58:33 PST 2015

That would be the sequence identity between the model you’re providing and the protein in the crystal, which Phaser needs to know how good the model is expected to be.

Best wishes,

Randy Read

-----
Randy J. Read
Department of Haematology, University of Cambridge
Cambridge Institute for Medical Research    Tel: +44 1223 336500
Wellcome Trust/MRC Building                         Fax: +44 1223 336827
Hills Road                                                            E-mail: rjr27 at cam.ac.uk
Cambridge CB2 0XY, U.K.                               www-structmed.cimr.cam.ac.uk