[phenixbb] Rosetta refinement and MR_Rosetta

miyatake miyatake at riken.jp
Sat Jan 3 20:17:32 PST 2015

Dear Tom,

Thank you for your reply.

When I execute the command line,

   rosetta.build_phenix_interface nproc=8

I see the error message below;

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Applications/Phenix-dev-1894/Contents/phenix-dev-1894/build/../modules/phenix/phenix/command_line/rosetta_build_phenix_interface.py", line 106, in <module>
    run(sys.argv[1:])
  File "/Applications/Phenix-dev-1894/Contents/phenix-dev-1894/build/../modules/phenix/phenix/command_line/rosetta_build_phenix_interface.py", line 49, in run
    or set environment variable PHENIX_ROSETTA_PATH.""")
RuntimeError: Path to Rosetta not found.  Please specify rosetta_path=PATH on command line,
or set environment variable PHENIX_ROSETTA_PATH.

Why did it happen?

Best regards,

    H. Miyatake