[phenixbb] Problem during refinement

Terwilliger, Thomas Charles terwilliger at lanl.gov
Sat Jan 24 07:05:23 PST 2015

Hi Almudena,

I think we would need to know what the model and map look like before refinement.  I am guessing that perhaps the result from autosol was in itself not good, and then refinement could not do anything with it?  If instead the autosol result was good (a clear map, a model that looks like you expect) then this is indeed very surprising and we'd be more than happy to try and figure out what is going on.

All the best,
Tom T