[phenixbb] extracting PHENIX structures

Patrick patrick.cossins at inbox.com
Sat Jan 24 09:41:36 PST 2015

Hi,

not directly related but I wanted to know how to extract from the PDB all the PHENIX/CCP4 refined structures currently deposited.

Do I use the "text" search in quarry to get the result or do I use the software?

I tried it for both but seems to give different results (no's).

I tried for another refinement package (shelx) and same, different no's

Using software, and looking for contains 320

using text search 130

Is there another way to get structure of a certain resolution ?

Patrick

Can't remember your password? Do you need a strong and secure password?
Use Password manager! It stores your passwords & protects your account.
Check it out at http://mysecurelogon.com/password-manager