[phenixbb] Phenix Windows installer now available

R.D. Oeffner rdo20 at cam.ac.uk
Fri Jul 3 05:54:02 PDT 2015

There are now 32 and 64 bit pre-releases of Phenix for Windows available
from the download website. The point and click installers is recommended
and you do not need to have admin rights for installing it. They were
compiled on Windows 7 but will run fine on later Windows versions.
Feedback and bug reports are appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert